Since its inceptions in October 2010, the Boston lights exposition and conference has recorded tremendous growth from only 70 exhibitors then to more the 150 in 2018. This is a biannual event that helps to connect engineers, lighting designers, architects and interior designers and provide a platform where they can share the latest technologies and ideas on lighting fixtures and controls.
Organizers avail an 8-foot tabletop to make sure the exhibitors only present the best and latest products.
Besides the trade show, the Boston lights exposition presents quality accredited seminars run by experts in the lighting industry from different parts of the globe.
Let us look at some frequently asked questions about this exposition.
1. Who are the exhibitors for 2018 Boston lights exposition
More than 150 manufacturers have registered as exhibitors in this year’s expo. To know who will be exhibiting their products at the trade show, visit our website and get a comprehensive list of all the exhibitors for this year’s event. You will also get the booth number for your preferred exhibitor from the list.
2. How do I register for the conference?
Registration for this year’s conference is still open. You can easily register online in our website @https://www.bostonlights.org/registration/
There are various options for registration
• The general admission is free, but you must register
• Registration for a seminar is $25 if you register before September 3, 2018. After this date, the fee will be $35
• To attend two seminars and cocktail party with two drinks tickets, the charge is $75
• If you wish to attend a single networking/cocktail party, the fee is $25
3. Venue/Location for the 2018 Boston Lights exposition
The Boston lights exposition 2018 will be held at the Westin Boston Seaport hotel. The hotel is located in the Boston Seaport District, and it is about three miles from Boston Logan International airport. The Westin Hotel is at 425 Summer Street.
4. How is the seminar schedule?
This is the schedule for the 2018 Boston lights seminar
• 9:00 am: “2015 IBC major changes and existing building requirements”Don E. Contios will facilitate it
• 10:30 am: “Future of the Lighting Industry” By Jack Curran
• 1:30 pm: “Implementing the WELL Building standard and its challenges.” This will be a panel discussion.
• 4:30 pm: “The future of design” The facilitator will be Karim Rashid who also doubles up as the keynote speaker.
5. Is accommodation available?
Yes. If you require accommodation the night before or on the exposition day, we have bargained for special rates for our attendees at the Westin Waterfront. The space available is limited therefore you need to book your rooms in advance to avoid frustrations at the last minute. Make your bookings directly to the hotel and indicate you have come for BLE 2018.
6. Are exhibition table for the exposition available
No, we are happy to announce that all table s for BLE 2018 is sold out. Much thanks to all manufacturers who have made this possible.
We hope you will attend this year’s Boston lights exposition 2018. It will be our joy to continue playing a significant role in the development and advancement of the lights industry across the globe. Make your booking in advance to avoid last minute frustrations.